Translator for people around the world

Friday, November 21, 2014

Minna-san, Ogenki desu ka?

What have you been up to these days? I've been getting lazy to make a new post, so sorry.

New kid is new fad?

There is this new kid in school named Peter-kun. All of the girls in my school are head over heels for him, because

1. He's cute or handsome
2. He has an accent
3. He's tall

I didn't meet him, but my classmates told me he's cool, but arrogant. I think he was in front of me in the hallway, because my classmates described him to me.

Book talks with me are fun?

At lunch everyone was talking about a book I didn't read yet. "Her parents died in the beginning," Debbie-chan said. So, I was like, "They died!" But I did it with the most cheerful voice and grin. "They should put you in the end of the book saying that," Traucy laughed.

This is what happens if you have book talks with me. Lol.

Debbie-chan hates pokes?

So my friends and I were doing our usual things in lunch. I suggested poking each other because, Karla-chan reminded me of another friend of mine who is also named Karla-chan(To tell from the two Karla's I'll call this one Kaara-chan) and is also Mexican that I've known since Elementary. 

So Kaara-chan and I always poked each other whenever we seen each other, until someone breaks us a part. I leaned on her like she was a chair all the time and so did everyone else.

I wanted to poke everyone like I did with Kaara-chan, so when someone poked Debbie-chan, she screamed loudly. Every time someone does that, she screams and backs away. She did the same when I talked about snakes. Lmao.

I tried to teach her a bit of self-defense so, she would survive, but it didn't turn out well.

Lock Down my Heart on Valentines' Day?

Thinking about Kaara-chan makes me remember some things we experienced back then, like a lock-down. Not a drill though, a real one in school.

It started on Valentines' Day when my elementary school had a sudden lock-down. Most of the people thought it was a drill, but I knew than better to assume that. I knew the big difference from a drill and a real one.

My teacher told us a dangerous person had gotten in the school area. We continued the Valentines' day during the lock-down and I gotta say that it wasn't that bad. We stayed hearing the sounds of helicopter in the air and the lingering thoughts of fear. I wasn't really scared, because I knew the dude was only in the area, besides, I was in the 5th grade that time. We ended up leaving at 4:30.

Van of Annoyace?

After school, I go to the Boys' and Girls' club, but first I go in the van, but I really hate the people in the van. They always talk about perverted things, or brag. I will someday punch one of them. Thank god I have my music to calm me down, but it doesn't work that well, if the boys are louder than my music.

Trick or Treat?

This has nothing to do with Halloween. Some people think they tricked me, but they are just idiots. I saw some people behind me in line at the club tug at my water bottle, pretending to not notice I waited for their next action to take.

I was about to walk away later, but then one of the people said," Hey, you dropped your water bottle." I mumbled a thanks and left. They thought they were tricking me into thinking they were treating me as being nice, but they did not, so you should be able to understand the title now.

Poems on Halloween?

On the topic of Halloween, I thought of a poem that would've been nice for Halloween.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Blood tastes good,
and so do you.

Singing Carols?

Karla-chan and I decided we would sing funny carols we found online when it was the last day of school on December.

People I know?

Here's a brief description of the people I know that are mostly in my school.

Me
I'm an otaku, who is in Algebra 1 and in the 7th grade. I love to draw manga.

Debbie-chan
A smart girl who is scared of lots of things. She is in my Algebra 1 class and my LA class. We both are in 7th grade.

Jennifer-chan
The sister of Debbie-chan that's also in 7th grade. She's nice and is scared of bugs. If she sees a bug, she will give a big scream.

Traucy-chan
She's a shy girl, who has parents as over-protective as mine, so like me, she lacks common sense and is an otaku. Out of everyone, she is the one who is most alike me. She's in 7th grade.

Gam-chan
A foreign girl from Thailand, with long hair and a bright smile that's in 7th grade.

Kate-chan
She a 7th grader girl who gets along with nearly everyone and is very nice.

Sarah-chan
A odd and funny girl, who couldn't survive without gum in every period, but now she's working to be a good child. She's in the 7th grade like me.

6th graders
I know some 6th graders, but don't know their names. They all are unique and nice.

Lexi-chan
I know her from elementary. She doesn't like reading or homework. A fellow 7th grader

Renkishi-chan
I call her Lexi even though that's not her name. She's in 6th grade, but is much bigger than me. Since I already know a Lexi, I'll call her Lexi in katakana.

Karla-chan
My first friend in my new school. She's in the 8th grade and is a complete weirdo like me.

Kaara-chan
My friend from elementary, who I don't see anymore, but I'll mention her. Her name is Karla, but there is also another Karla, so I call her Karla in katakana.

Classmates

Kristine-san
A girl I don't like that is very popular. In the 7th grade

Josie-sama
The best friend of Kristine-san. Josie-chan isn't my friend, but she's nice and popular, so I like her.

Chris-senpai
I'm not sure if he considers me as a friend or not. He's in the 8th grade. He's cool.

Nina-senpai
She's used to go to Odle like me and Sachin. Her hair is really pretty.

Tommy-senpai
I don't talk to him much, but he's cool and is Chris-senpai's best friend.

Ask Chi-chan

This is a problem by Cutie Pie.

My parent want to give my dog away! My dog ran away, but my dad found him. I realized my dog doesn't get enough attention. I do my best, but my brother is different, so my dog does everything bad to get his attention! Help

Hey Cutie Pie-chan! I know it was scary when you lost him and I totally feel for you! You might be so mad at your brother that you want to give him away! I've got to say that the only thing you can do is make a commitment to your parent to take care of your dog. In fact, to look more determined, you should write list of what you'll do to take care of your dog!

Gammbatte!

Tutoring with Chi-chan!

By Sara

Can you help me with finding the Y-int when it s a coordinate point?

So to do this is easy. Let's start with a problem.

The slope is 2 and the Y-int is (2,3)

Write out what you have so far.
Y=2x+b

Now use the coordinate points to solve it!
3=2(2)+b

Solve for b!

3=2(2)+b
3=4+b
-4  -4      
-1= b

Done!

I'll give practice problems later, but for now sorry! I'm busy!

{~*Chi-chan*~}
(͒ɪ͒)


No comments:

Post a Comment