Translator for people around the world

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Once again I'm depressed

Yep. I'm depressed for the second time, although I have some hope. So why am I so depressed? It's because I don't wanna go to Hawaii.

Most of you will say right now, why wouldn't you want to Hawaii for a third time? You're a cray cray.

I have a bunch of reasons.


  1. I have motion sickness. Being on a plane is like being on a 5 hour roller coaster to me.                           
  2. I can't watch anime and read manga there. I'll be bored to death. DX                                                        
  3. My hotel sucks. Yes it does. I swear that place is cheap, but I never saw a 5 or 4 star rating on there    
  4. I hate hot places and so does my big brother.                                                                                                  
  5. No internet. No new posts, unless Saruchii posts something. No games. No being lazy on the internet.  
  6. Eating cup noodles everyday. That stuff tastes good, but not when you eat it all day. ;_;                              
  7. No music. I can't survive. :'(                                                                                                                
  8. No drawing manga all day                                                                                                                       
  9. I'm a poor person. I live in a small apartment sharing my room with both my mom and dad. If you don't believe that I'm poor then I wonder why my brother ate salad with popcorn chicken, sweet n' sour sauce, and sesame sauce                                                                                                             
  10. I'm going to miss the school tour. Since I'm going to a new school I don't know where everything is. I'll miss the school tour and buying supplies, P.E uniform, Textbooks, Workbooks

So as you can see I don't wanna go. I mentioned before that I had hope. Why? 

My parents know that I'm against the idea. 

My dad might not be able to take of the week, because of work

It hasn't been decided yet that I'll go.

No comments:

Post a Comment