Translator for people around the world

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

School

Chi-Chan

Since Saruchii can post now, I'll put my name on the post, so you'll know who's posting.

There will be many post delays. Gomenasai!

Because of school and the amount of homework and working on the manga pretty much kills lots of time for me. I also need to update on many things, so I won't be working on the blog as much.

Tillicum Middle School isn't that bad, but I prefer Odle Middle School(My old school that's rebuilding)
Most people from Odle transferred to Ringdall, but it's extremely far away, so I'm going to Tillicum.
The teachers are more strict and will give detention for many dumb things like Not having your name on the page, Not having materials out, Not paying attention to the teacher, etc.
There is piles of homework everyday.
No extended tutorials. There's only tutorial.
No backpacks. All backpacks must be in lockers, unless if you don't have one yet.
Alright, I'll admit that I love Odle way more than Tillicum.

I really miss all of my friends! Why must they be in Ringdall. I also miss Saruchii! She's in some snobby school far away. She hates the snobby people in it a lot.

I don't want to make much friends this year. Instead I want to focus on school.

Thanks to all of my fans for helping me get the courage to continue this blog!

I'll post some of the manga characters I've drawn so far. Most drawings are a repost.

Tsun Tsun

Ume Kita
Akiyama Yumiko


Sakura Hashimoto (Chi-chan's character)

Sara Yamadashi (Saruchii's character)


8 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you finally posted! I see how you hate Tillicum a lot. I love your drawings nyaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay new post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will Saruchii post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv ur drawings as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel bad for you being in that school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What kind of school is that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must be hard on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. ONNE-CHAN I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete