Translator for people around the world

Thursday, October 2, 2014

50th post!!!!!!!!

Nee nee minna-san!
It's my 50th post!
Can you all believe it?
Since it's my 50th post I'm making it special!

Picture of me

Here's the picture of me you guys been asking for!

My webcam graphics suck, but that's the best I can do.


How much do you know about me?
Alright, I think it's time for me to do this type of quiz.

Question: 
What are my nationalities?

Hint: 
I have three different nationalities
 (Well, you guys can problably tell from the picture that I'm asian)

Reward: One drawing request
(Caution: I'm not that good at drawing)

Rules: 

1. You can only guess one country, which means there will be a raffle if there is more than one winner

2. Saruchii can't participate, because she knows the answer

3. Requests only qualifiy of fan-art and description

4. Each person must guess a different country

5. Any answer will not be accepted after Oct 9, 2014


Me and my weirdness

Have you went the wrong was so many times? It's been a month in school, yet I always go the wrong way at 6th period. It's not that I don't know the way, but that I'm back from lunch and it puts me in deep thought. I forgot to go to my class and go upstairs untill I remember that I went the wrong way. Lol

Chi-chan

ヾ(*Φ∀Φ)ノ

5 comments:

  1. Japanese - Hinamori Amu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any character from Bleach - Veitnamese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chinese - An a Channel character

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kawaii neko05 October, 2014

    Race: Mongolian

    Request: Black rock shooter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pretty. Everyone took all of the other answers to your quiz

    ReplyDelete