Translator for people around the world

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

                     all about me (Saru-Chan

My real name is Ayumu Saruwatari(Alayna) and I am 12 years old
h/c: chocolate brown
e/c: dark brown almost black at times
I have a neko named George
I love to read watch anime and explore my imagination
I am 5ft 4
I love to hid in my imagination world
I have only 6 friends in school but 7 in all (Chiaki)
I love music
I don't really like the government seeing how the government makes stupid and idiotic choices I mean cmon they should not have even started that debate about same sex marriages cmon its love people and to say I don't really know yet if I like girls or guys I mean guys are gross and weird and girls are bitchs at times sooooooo
anyway as you can see I also start random debates at times and sometimes you just want to run away from me lol
not joking

I am very crazy and sometimes I draw weird pictures of either chibi gone wrong or bloody eyes I will put up pics I promise.
so anyway as you can tell I am a very crazy person that loves anime and music and drawing!!!:D

-Saru-Chan
-(§)-



No comments:

Post a Comment