Translator for people around the world

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My characters past

Sara's past

I grew up with a spoiled rich family. They were constantly talking about how much money they had and bragged to everyone. They never thought to look at me like they looked at their two twins daughters with perfect gold hair, flawless emerald green eyes, smooth and delicate skin, but me brown frizzy hair that tangled really easily, rough skin, and black dirty eyes. They thought I was a demon because neither my mom nor dad had those traits. My sisters would tease me and always give me the short end of the stick.
At school everyone wanted to be my friend because of my families’ money. So I never knew how to talk to people casing my shyness to appear. I was also afraid of people because I never trusted them.
 
Then one day I came home to find my mother, father, and two sisters’ heads ripped from their bodies, blood splatters everywhere. The horrifying scene made me nearly hurl. Fresh pure blood trickled down my mother’s golden curly ends. I ran straight to my room. I hid under my bed covers and held onto my legs. Begging for night time to come so I can hide in my dreams.
Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door and I jumped at the sound, because it sounded like the sound of a gun hitting against the wood. I ran to the bathroom making loud footsteps, yet I didn’t pay attention to it much from shock of what has happened before and went out the other doors that lead to the library and I grabbed the two swords that my dad taught me to use. That was the only thing ever did to engage in my life, although I hadn’t developed the fitness of my muscles and fast reaction to use it perfectly.
 And then ran back to my room to find a man sitting on my bed staring at me then he lifted his arm then darkness feel on me along with a stinging sensation in my leg.
 
I woke up to a sound of machines, screaming and the man telling me something.

“This is your future. I have just transferred chemicals into your body that will make you the strongest human in the world”

He handed me my two ninja swords that have been polished and rapped in blue ribbon at the handles. Then he says, “You are my assassin.”
I noticed this unique tattoo of mine on my shoulder.

Years later I am killing left and right for the man that killed my family, whom I call sir. He gives me orders to kill someone from the Red Snake group, and then take their things and so over time I have become one of the strongest assassins ever.

10 years later I am now 16 and I am still killing but I was just finished with killing Kadae Sae. She put up a difficult challenge for sure. She has only been a test subject for a week, so she didn’t train much or had experience.
This is my chance, now that I have Kadae belongings and money, I can finally get away from sir.

I run down the alley way and hid behind a dumpster away from the cops I find a hole in the wall and slip in to find two brothers.

“Ugh now we have to kill someone for finding or hideout!” says Tatsuya. “Atsuya you can do it.”

“I would not come any closer if I were you!” I say as Atsuya walks to me.

“Yea and why is that?”

I grab my swords and use my super speed to grab Tatsuya and slam him to the wall. I hold him in place with my left hand as my right hand holds one of my swords to his throat, however I miss as he caught my throat and holds me tightly as I begin to struggle free. We exchange intense glances with one another.

“She can be to our use,” says Atsuya. “The only thing I want to know is....... where did you learn that?”

He lifts up his sleeve to show a tattoo on his arm. I blink a few times.

“Do you have this type of tattoo on your arm?”

“Yes”

“Looks like we found another”

Confused
, I tilt my head. What does he mean by another? Could he be another test experiment?
They bring me to a school. Looks like they’re students there. I learn that it’s an assassin’s school. It’s decent, I suppose.
“This is where test subjects learn, get missions, and come to,” explained the principal. “Once you join, the only way out is to die.”
“I see. I’ll join it,” I declared.
“Very well, your guide will be Sakura”
“I got it”
“Sakura is also a new student of age 14, yet she has been accustomed to this school quickly”
“Who is she?”
“You shall meet her soon”
Sakura was called in. As she took each step in caution, she observed me.
“Her name is-“
“Yamadashi, Sara. A girl who went missing ten years ago, after the death of her family, whom is highly suspected to cause the death of her family from jealously of her sister. She is at the age of 16 years, 4 months, 14 days, 16 hours, 36 minutes, and 27.62 seconds. She has been listed as a demon, because of her traits unlike her family. She has been adopted as a baby, yet has no information of that wise. From her scent, she had business with Hase, Daisuke and has been in an alley way 53minutes, 13.28 seconds ago. She has killed the entire organization known as Red snakes, including the outside connection, Kadae,” Sakura noted out loud.
“Ah, impressive as always Sakura,” the principal praised. “Guide Yamadashi for me. Find her a job and home. She shall be in your class.”
“As you wish my sir”
Sakura got me a job at the library and a small cozy apartment. She read all 295 rules of the school and told me to recite it to her by dinner. She was really strict and almost never smiled, unless she was doing something evil and mean.
I failed only one rule, so she punished me with 10,000 push-ups and curl-ups. It wasn’t hard, but more of an annoyance.
“Are you like this to everyone?”
“Is that much of a problem to you?”
“It bothers me”
“Then endure it. Once you finished your guidance, I shall treat you as a friend or foe”
“To be your friend or foe I have to finish training?”
“No. You need to prove to me what you really are for my opinion”
“How do I do that when I can’t even trust you?”
“Time shall answer that”
“You don’t really answer my question here”
“Hmph. Is that so? Then find your own questions, find you own answer”
“What?”
I didn’t really get that girl at first, but soon I saw that her scars were like my own. Scars of sadness and darkness. I finished my guidance in 3 months and worked for the school. We became nice friends.
Now, I can release the grip of sorrow and move on to new life, a life of love, happiness, regret, and sadness that I will share with my new friends. 

Story made by Saruwatari, Ayumu
Edited by Shiraishi, Chiaki
-Saru-Chan
-(§)-

1 comment: