Translator for people around the world

Monday, October 27, 2014

I have too many things to tell all of you!!!!

Let's start off with the manga.

I will be making all of the pastimes for the characters by thursday and will post them ALL.

I only made a few so far, so since I have so many characters I will be workaholic, which means there won't be much updates from me, but maybe from Saruchii there will be some.

There'll be a bunch of updates on thursday, so you'll have to scroll down a lot!

P.E Ghost #2

Before this post was a earlier post that contains the post, P.E Ghost.

All about this week Post

This time was a little better.

I got annoyed as well as my teammates from this problem, because of the ball hogger and how our team has no teamwork whatsoever.

My teammate, Ocsar-kun was complaining about how he rarely got the ball. Then A-chan(This is not her name, but I don't know how to spell her name) joined as well as Gam-chan. I finally joined in with the comment, I never got the ball passed to me ever.

No one disagreed with my comment, because they knew that was true and they at least got the ball 5 times more than me. I gave that complaint to the ball hogger, Austin-kun. He told us he would pass the ball to the rest of the team more.

He did stay on his word, but sadly I only got the ball twice, but hey that's better than the usual zero times, so it's all good. The rest of the team got a good amount of 7-15 times with the ball each person.

I'm still ghost I guess for only getting the ball twice, but I at least got the ball. I have a big feeling they exclude me a lot, because I can't catch the ball that well in sports, but I throw way better than everyone else, which makes up for my bad catching.

As you all can see, P.E is extermly boring for me, because of this, so if any of you ask why I hate P.E, you all know why now.

Looks like I better start working on the manga now.

{~*Chi-chan*~}
˞͛ʕ̡̢̡,,Ծ‸Ծ,, ʔ̢̡̢˞͛


No comments:

Post a Comment