Translator for people around the world

Friday, October 24, 2014

All about this week

Nee nee! You guys missed me yet?

Let's kick off with the first thing, however it isn't good news

I got sick

Looks like one of my friends were sick and I got sick from it. Yesterday morning was like a nightmare!

I woke up yesterday rubbing my eyes, feeling much more tired than usual and my stomach with tied in knots putting off an large sting of pain. I jumped off my bed and headed straight for the bathroom. Why am I so restless?

I slipped toothpaste on my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth. I couldn't stand for much, because I felt dizzy and was going to vomit any time now, so I leaned on my wall. Having a headache and being sick at the same time didn't help me in any way. My mom noticed this it of change when I sat on my bed to brush my teeth, because my legs were feeling a brusing pain.

Eventually, my mom told me my face was very pale and I should stay home instead of going to school. I rejected and said if I fainted then the school would send me home either way. My mom told me my meds for my cough must have been too strong and took effect like this, but she gave in and told me to eat rice for breakfast and to call her if anything happened

Dang that worked! My face that looked like all of my blood drained from it to normal me. Breakfast saved my life!

Of course I was still dizzy and tired. My friends did notice the change of me huffing from P.E like I just ran 10 miles, but I played football. P.E really stole a lot of my energy.

My friend explained to me that she was sick and I was like dude, I got sick from you.

I'm still very sick, but it's nothing I can't endure. It's just annoying. 

In the 6th grade, I was sick like this for a month and coughing every 5 minutes, but the only teacher who even noticed knew I wouldn't want to miss more school than I already did from my vacation, so she just gave me a cough drop.

P.E

In P.E I was hit in the face by a ball. Ouch.

Most people would go to the nurse, but I am so used to being hit by a ball that I didn't really care. In Elementary, I was that short kid(I'm nearly 5'3 right now, so I'm not super short anymore) who keeps getting hit by a ball in the face.

Nobody even noticed the slight pink on my cheek.


The P.E Ghost

This title is really off in many ways. In P.E the ghost is me, because I feel like only my three friends in there notice me.

Everytime I play some sport in P.E, nobody ever thorws the ball to me, or give me a chance to have fun, so I'm like this ghost standing in P.E. The only time smeone notices me is when I accidentally break the rules


Karla-chan

I have a friend who I feel really bad for.

 She was the one wo got me sick. Her name is Karla-chan and she never really eats lunch. It's rare, since her mom never gives her lunch money. 

Her mom keeps forgetting, but I think the real problem is that she's poor like me. Her glasses are broken too, but her mom forgot to call the eye doctor too.

Dumb people

So I really know how guys feel now.

I wasn't eavesdropping, but in La the cool kids were talking about crushes and I was just right there hearing every word they said. I'm just like are these people stupid?

I learned Ella-chan's crush. The cool kids really didn't care that a girl who was a blackmailer in the 5th grade hears everything they talk about.
Lol.

Skinny

I'm too skinny. I only weight 98lb at the most!

I don't think that's to bad though. Boy's mostly don't like girls who are too skinny. I wanna stay away from freaking out again from another confesion.

My aunt said my meat is in my boobs and my cousin said I have a fine ass. (0////0)I'm only a B-cup auntie, yet my boobs are bigger than yours. In a way that is purely true, because all of the girls either are fat to have boobs or they're a flat chested and I'm like the only girl who is skinny, but is a B-cup, not a flat chested.


.


Lunch (a)

In lunch, I had the wrost of coughing fits. I was coughing 5 times in like ever 3-5 minutes, untill I went outside in the cool breeze. It's funny how Karla-chan and Yololitzi-chan(I don't know how her name is spelled, but I got close enough) were the ones who were cold and I was sick, yet I loved the breeze

Lunch (b)

During lunch as soon a Debbie-chan joined the crowded table, Traucy-chan took her tray and disappeared. I was thinking at first that she finished her lunch and now she is going to the bathroom, but when Debbie-chan went to the bathroom, she didn't see Traucy.

I then thought someone might have theatened her of was bulling her, so I would later ask her who did it, find the person, then lastly beat them up.

In the end I found out it was actually that she went to the library.

My headphones

Looks like my headphones are broken or too old, so I need new ones. I guess I'll stick to my ear phones for now.

My Myth

Later in this week, I'll be posting my myth from my LA project.


Halloween

I am really excited for it! I'll be in my Neko Kirigumi costume and maybe my new Pikachu Kirigumi costume! I would go as a anime character, but you poor people all know we don't have the money or time for the wigs and supplies.

{~*Chi-chan*~}
(^0ω0^)ノ
(That is my own made up emoji)




6 comments:

  1. That is a lot of news

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anatawa emoji kawaii desu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Domo Arigato Gozaimasu! Btw you need to put emoji before anatawa to make sense in Japanese grammar

      Delete
  3. how come you never went to the Halloween dance with me at Odle???!!!! c'mon really!! im still mad at you for that I was literally standing in the corner watching everyone in the center twerk and rub each other I still have those pictures in my mind. *shivers* bleky!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gomenasai Saruchii. Watashi no ryoshin didn't let me go

      Delete