Translator for people around the world

Friday, October 24, 2014

     Halloween dance

so yesterday I participated in the Finn Hill Halloween dance only to realize something creepy was going to happen. but I will get to that latter. so I was an anime demon because I could not get the link costume in time for the dance. my mom painted anime eyes on me and everyone thought it was cool. and my friend Zoe-chan came over to my house because we live like 6 houses away from each other. but it seems shorter because there is a loop of houses that makes it shorter. but any way so she came over we blasted music and had fun she was a neko, more like a sexy neko because she made her costume and on the bake of her outfit she had lace covering her back and she had one of those rings that covers your whole finger and it was silver and in a shape of a dragon. she had a chain around her neck and her hair is black like chi-chans but really long and with a teal streak going down on the left. anyway so we are at the dance and having fun I got second place in a costume contest with Zoe-chan and crap sadly I know I have a friken crush!!!!!! I will tell you about him so he has redish orange hair and that looks like the guy from bleach whatever his name is or light from death note he is one of us (a big anime lover) and I sooo friken nice. and funny,

sorry I forgot to post this one soo im posting it now but some of it is in "code"
that means some of it is not true

-Saru-Chan

   -(§)-

2 comments:

  1. Why would you put it up if one part i not true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because im cool that way! lol!

    ReplyDelete