Translator for people around the world

Friday, October 24, 2014

                                          Today
Hi its Saru-chan and today was really strange but for some reason I knew it would be because its the 24th and 24 is my lucky number so anyway when I was walking home with my friend Zoe-chan like I always do we got into a REALLY deep conversation after my other Olivia-chan left to go to her house now it was to deep of a conversation that I am not going to say what it was about or go into details, but not to you onne-chan I will send you an email or text, so anyways when we got to my house we were stuck in my driveway for at least a hour talking and ignoring the real world till I finally got a text from my grandma and that took me out of Our world and I remembered that my dad was going to pick me up so I said that we needed to exit our world and go home and of course I told her why so she laughed because noticed how deep we've goon into the darkness and so I laughed to realizing not just that but also that our friendship grew to the point were me and Christine got to. (I'm not saying I'm replacing you Christine because we made a promise) but then again I also realized that the conversation in someone else's view can be looked at as a fight so then again I felt kind of nervous for our friendship because we were on the line like literally on the line (that's a reference from our conversation) but I will be nice and give you all a hint it was on the line of insanity. (if you do not get what I just told you.......THEN TO BAD!!!!) well if you are Christine then you would be able to tell by my righting style something is now wrong and only Christine can tell. so anyway I got to go now so I can get ready for a long weekend so bye all!!

- Saru-Chan
 
   -(§)-

2 comments: