Translator for people around the world

Monday, October 13, 2014

Saru's past

I grew up with a spoiled rich family.they were constantly talking about how much money they had and bragged to everyone. They never thought to look at me like they looked at their two twin daughters with perfect gold hair and perfect green eyes but me brown hair that tangled really easily and black eyes. They thought I was a demon because neither my mom our dad had those traits. My sisters would tease me and always give me the short end of the stick. At school everyone wanted to be my friend because of my families money. So I never knew how to talk to people casing my shyness to appear. I was also afraid of people because I never trusted them. Then one day I came home to find my mother, father, and two sisters heads ripped from their bodies, blood splatters everywhere I ran to my room because I was only 6 and I just saw death right after a horrible day. I hid under my bed covers and held onto my legs. Begging for night to come so I can hid in my dreams. But them I heard a knock on my door and I jumped at the sound because it was the sound of a gun hitting against the wood. I ran to the my bathroom and went out the other door that lead to the library and I grabbed the two swords that my dad taught me to use. That was the only thing ever did to engage in my life. And then ran back to My room to find a man sitting on my bed staring at me then he lifted his arm then darkness feel on me along with a stinging sensation in my leg. I woke up to a sound of machines and screaming and the man telling me something

*this is your future. I have just transferred something into your body that will make you the strongest human in the world.*

He handed me my two swords that have been polished and rapped in blue ribbon at the handles. Then he says

*you are my assassin*

Years later I am killing left and right for the man that killed my family. The only name I can call him by is sir. If I don't he locks me in a room of chains with spikes on them covered in rust and with a single move I can be poisoned by the rust covered spikes. I barly remember my past only scrapes are left because sir is erasing my memory so I won't rebel against him and kill him. He gives me orders to kill someone then take their things and so over time I have become the strongest assassin ever.

10 years later I am now 16 and I am still K killing but sir had gone on a trip and left me locked in his house I am left with two situations, leave and starve or stay and kill. I decide to leave and find a better life so I grab bag and stuff it with clothes, cans of food, and grab 2,000$. But I also grab my swords. I put my shoes on and grab my sweatshirt and head out the door. I run into a guy named Shaiki and later figures out he had a twin brother named Kiriga.

I run down the alley way and hid behind a dumpster away from the cops I find a hole in the wall and slip in to find the two brothers.

*ugh now we have to kill someone for finding or hideout!* says Kiriga
*Shaiki you can do it.*
*I would not come any closer if I were you!* I say as Shaiki walks to me
*yea and why is that?*

I grab my swords and use my super speed to grab Kiriga and slam him to the wall. I hold him in place with my left hand as my right hand holds one of my swords to his throat. He gulps slowly as his eyes widen in feat as he begs for his brother to help. I laugh and let him go and watch him reach for the gun sitting on the table. But I blink out the vision and grab the gun before the event can happen. He looks at me in deeper fear.
*I'm not impressed* says Shaiki
*the only thing I want to know is....... were did you learn that?*
He lifts up his slave to show a tattoo on his arm. I blink a few times.
*do you have this simble on your arm?*
*no*
*then how did you get that power?*
* I... I don't know. I don't have any memory*

A month later us three are working together to steal money to help us live. I fall in love with Shaiki and we start dating. Then one day we are separated in a forest while trying to run from the chips because Kiriga stupidly stole something he did not need. We finally find each other at a river because the brothers could see me red eye glowing. We made an agreement that when we are separated I made my eye glow to let them know were I am so we could all meet up again. We start running again till we run into a strange building called Red Yuki. ( the name of the school for the anime. Just a suggestion.) We go in and find that it is a school.but this school is strange in each room there is weapons and other stuff. We stay there and study the school and a find out it is a school for assassins. I instantly leave once we find that out but that I'd when we get caught. We find out that the owner of the school is sir. He puts me in the school along with the brothers but keeps me living in his office instead of the brothers which I was so used to. They try and rescue me but end up getting badly  hert. And then I tell them to give up and we get in a fight but we end up being better friends. When sir realized that we were friend he tryed and tryed to erase my memory of them but I resisted and u end up stabbing his eye. He poisons me and I end up with a desease that makes me unable to control my mind at random times.

Well any suggestions would be nice minna

-Saru-Chan
-(§)-

1 comment:

  1. Your story is nice, but I feel like the ending was too rushed, no offensive.

    ReplyDelete