Translator for people around the world

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Niki Twins background story

Niki Twins (Readers POV)

        There were two twins born on a cool afternoon.

        “Let’s name this one Atsuya,” The mother said pointing at the light haired twin.

        “And as for this one should Tatsuya,” The father of the twins suggested cheerfully.

        The family lived in peace, well in peace until the second birthday on the twins, where the mother died of a car accident.

        Yearning for their mother, the twins cried restless, causing fatigue for the father.

        The twins grew up with only a father, yet they enjoyed it. The father missed his wife very much, but he was the same energetic man before the incident occurred.

Tatsuya POV
        I was getting teased when it was a month after my 6th birthday by the same evil Atsuya, who claims to be one minute older than me. He is known to be the funny twin, when I’m the prince, who is mannered, smart, and good looking.

        Atsuya stole my hat and dashed off to the woods. I followed after him, trying to catch up. By the time I did, we had no idea where we were.

        Atsuya and I got shelter from an abandoned cabin and got food from harvesting trees and plants. We could tell which berries poisonous from a book leftover at the cabin were.

        A year later, we ventured to find our house for the hundredth time.

Atsuya POV
        The two of us walked together around the woods again. He was too slow. It was about time I saw the outside of the woods, we stayed in for like forever.

        We fought over which way it was to the house, but it turns out he was right, which sort of pisses me off, since he’s a prince.

        The house was unlocked when we found it. It was trashed and broken all over. My father was gone. Why is the house like this?
       
Father’s POV
        I caught the sight of the twins entering the house. I bolted out of my car as fast as my legs could go to find the house was trashed. I headed down to the living room to see robbers pointing a gun at my dear precious twins.

        I panicked and dashed to tackle the robbers and shouted,” RUN!! GO!! Forget about me.”

        Tatsuya rejected, but he was dragged out by Atsuya.

Tatsuya POV
        I resisted Atsuya’s pulling me away from this horrid scene, but I let him do it, because I would only get in father’s way if I stayed.

        The sound of a gun shocked me. The bullet pierced threw my father’s body. Why does this have to happen? Why to me?

The police sirens were louder than a lion’s roar. I was in too much of shock to care though.
I envied how well Atsuya could handle these situations than me.

I was in the streets with Atsuya after the incident. The police never knew we were there. A car rode up to us and pulled us in.
We struggled, but it wasn’t enough. We were knocked out by a cloth shoved in our mouths that gave a sour taste. I felt exhausted and dizzy then I blacked out after Atsuya did.
Atsuya POV
I was woken up followed by the screams of a boy I didn’t know. I was strapped tightly on to a bed, with Tatsuya awake in the bed besides me.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“At my lab, where you have been tested. You may only call me by sir. Do not question me. Your tattoo proves that you have been tested by me. Many other children like you have been tested. These chemicals give you powers,” Sir replied.

“Wait, what? This is totally not real right?”

“You’ve been a sleep for a week. It’s completely real,” Tatsuya tuned in.

“How are you so calm then? This is just a prank right?”

“No. All of this just happened. We won’t be happy in our lives, because of this world,” Tatsuya replied in a doleful expression.

I could tell he wasn’t kidding from that face he was making. He was sucking it all up, without crying. He was facing reality, unlike I did.

Reader’s POV
The twins were set free after a year of testing. They worked together to steal and live in this world. Once they were ten years old the both of them came across a gigantic school.

They were going to intrude it when a stern man walked out and glanced at them in interest.

“Excuse me boys. This is where test subjects come to. I suppose from your tattoo you are one. I’m collecting everyone from my horrible brother’s experiments to take revenge on him. I was his first experiment,” The man said.

The scar on his face tells others, he gone though many things.


The boys joined the school for a new chance to experience life.

No comments:

Post a Comment