Translator for people around the world

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The rest of the backgrounds for the other characters

Kai, Kagura
        I grew up as an orphan in an orphanage. I wasn’t very bad, but I longed for a family. On my birthday, a man adopted me. I was excited to be in a family now. It was a dream come true, but it wasn’t.
        I was tested on. I’m not part of a family. I’m a test experiment.
        “Ah, you’ve woken from your everlasting sleep. Looks like my chemicals gave you power instead of putting you to everlasting sleep. You’ve only been asleep or as I would say been frozen for 5 years,” the man who adopted me said. “Call me by only sir. You are now one of my assassins, unless if you choose to die instead.”
        “I….I….I will be your assassin,” I replied in regret.\
“Wise choice. I shall train you later,” he said stepping out. “I can’t do it now, because all of my slaves from my factory escaped and now I must find more.”
        He has slaves? I don’t believe I just said I’d be working for this man. By the time I made up my mind, I jumped out of the windows and fell 2 stories where I ended up hanging from a tree.
Safely getting off the tree, I ran into the forest and never stopped, without getting tired for some reason, until I found another city. I must have ran 1500 miles there super-fast. Is this the powers he was talking about?
I came across a boy around my age. He asked me to join a school that would take revenge on sir.
“How do you know?” I asked.
“By your tattoo. I’m Fijioka, Ken”
“I will take revenge on him!”
“I see then. Come along with me to the school”


I finally got the chance to get revenge on sir. There’s no way I could forget about what happened, but I know I can’t give up now.

Fijioka, Ken
He was one of us. Waking up in the middle of nowhere with powers unlike others and no memories. He was surrounded by villagers who called him a demon, because he appeared out of nowhere and the village believed that all outsiders are demons. Having no place to go he stayed in that village.
All day everyone tried to kill him, but one girl. The girl was nice and understanding. He fell in love with the girl, but the day he was going to confess it the villagers burned her alive, because she was nice to him. Outraged he killed every single villager there.
He packed a load and traveled to the nearest city. The headmaster found him and taught him everything and he became a teacher at the school. He had gotten over the girl eventually.  

Konishi, Yuki
        I have no memory of anything at all as I’ve wakened in a bed with a man sitting patiently next to me.
        “You are only to call me by sir and nothing else. You are my test experiment and I see that it deleted your memories of me torturing you. It gave you no power, so now you’ll work as my slave,” he said. “That tattoo of your gives me that evidence that you’ve been tested.”
        I was strapped in chains in a dirty factory. Other children like me were working there. One girl who must have been a year or two older than me looked somewhat cheerier than others. I wondered why.
        The next day I found out why when she announced how to escape. I couldn’t believe my ears and eyes when she unlocked our chains. I’ve only worked for a day, yet I was already out of here.
        We slaves split up into groups or went alone off somewhere. I felt power and energy rising in me. I didn’t know why though. I ran speedy fast to a school in 10 hours.
        “I’m the principal of this school. Here we gather all of the people my brother tested on to get revenge,” the principal informed me. “Do you want to join?”
        “Yes! I will!” I replied eagerly.
        The time for my life to start began then. I don’t know what previously happened to me, but I know I will get my revenge.

Mae, Lily
        I am just a girl that loves flowers. My mother holds a flower shop with my father.
        On a Tuesday, I came back the shop to find it in flames. I stood there like a tree. I was overwhelmed by my shock I possessed.
        As man walked out of the flaming shop with a smirk on his face. Why was he so happy?
        “What’s wrong little girl?” he asked.
        “It…it…..was you who burned it all down,” I yelled shifting away from him.
        “The sound of agony in the shop owners was pleasant too”
        “No…..no, my mom and dad are not dead! They aren’t!”
        He seized my wrist and hauled me to his car as I fought to struggle, but it was just all hopeless.
        “Help!” I begged.
        He pierced a shot threw my skin that made me fall asleep in a blink.
        Waking up, I expected to see my room, but I didn’t. That wasn’t really a dream then. My eyes investigated madly to only discover I was in a hospital bed in chains and my hair was much longer.
        “Ah you’re awake,” the kidnapper who not long ago stepped in the unaccustomed room of my mine. “You may call me nothing, but sir. I have implanted one of my experiments in you. You are now my test subject. There had been many before you that escaped, got kicked out, or died. The tattoo on your ankle confirms you are a super human. You had adjustments in your body after the test, including slumbering for one year and having a hotter temper, as well as controlling plants.”
        “Why would you do this?” I questioned.
        “To find out which experiment will make me the strongest being in the universe”
        “But won’t the outcomes be diverse on an individual resembling you?”
        “The fact is yes and no. Like medicine it will help me, but occur to me in different ways”
        “What if the people who escaped rebel against you?”
        “They certainly can’t. The fact is there is a school that is taking revenge on me, but they failed by far. You are a lady with lots of questions. I’ll give you only two options. Work with me and you’ll be happy and healthy. Don’t and I drop you off at the middle of a forest”
        “I’ll never work for you!!”
        ”Is that so?”
        “NEVER!!”
        I awakened up in the middle of nowhere. I can control plants, I remembered.
        With a wave of a hand over a flower, it grew 6 feet. I climbed ion the top of a giant tree, without ease and tapped it delicately. It grew over all of the other tree and high in the sky, where it was chilly. I could spot the way out. I slid off the branch and fell within a silky flower that saved me.
        “I think I found one,” a voice spoke.
        “Yeah me too. No doubt it’s another test experiment like us,” another voice said.
        I ran up to them quicker than a cheetah could.
        “You’re another test experiment?” I asked.
        “Yep. I’m Akiyama, Yumiko and this is Kathy,” Akiyama said.
        She gave me an immense cuddle and said,” Your too cute!” while still embracing me.
        “Hey! Get off of me!” I said straining to shake her off.
        It was no use to though. She did do the liberty of carrying me to the school of revenge though.
        “I sorry about this. She loves all cute kids like you,” Kathy said.
        “I’m not a kid! I’m 15 years old!”
        “Oh, I’m sorry about that”
        “I’m just a tiny bit short, that’s all”
        “You’re just a loli,” tuned in Akiyama.
        I joined the school and now I’m ready to get on to refresh my life for once. These days were so stressful, but I think I can handle it, because I’m ready for a new life.

Nakagawa, Mary
        I was always with my cousin, Saji, I loved so dearly. He would constantly stick up for me, play with me, and love me. I felt in joy to have him with me after my mother and father died in a plane accident.
        I never thought there would be a day, where he would be taken away from me too.
        On a sunlit luminous day, he was playing in the forest with me. I never thought I would cry so much on that day.
        We chased each other around the trees. A man suddenly clutched my shoulder and my Saji’s wrist. We resisted the hold, but the man was oddly stronger than many others.
        We both yelled and begged for help. No one came. I would let him take Saji. No way would I. I striked his hand that had possession of Saji, but it was only no use.
        I slowly lifted my heavy eyeballs to where he put a shot in my body. Awaken from the graceful mellow tune of the melody from the bird’s lovely song, I jumped up from bed.
        The man was jotting down notes in his paper on the clipboard.
        “You’ve awaken. You and your friend are both my test experiment, yet he died and you gained nothing. The tattoo on your back gives us the verification that you’ve been tested,” he said. “You may only call me by sir and nothing else. Now, because I did one experiment on you, I can’t test on you again, so you are useless.”
        The only thing that got through my mind was Saji. He died. I sat there with tear rolling down my cheeks and slipping down my chin. How could he just kill like this? I will get revenge for sure.
        I was left on the street. I grew up in an orphanage, until a man asked me to join his school for revenge to sir. I nodded.
        This is now forever on my new life as a assassin.

Nakano, Kathy
   I lived in an orphanage. I was not made to do labor like others, because of my unskilled work. Punishment came to me every day. I don’t have any skills, but I was accustomed to the technology much better than even the workers.
On some day a man came to adopt an orphan. I was in everlasting joy, or so I thought when he chooses me.
“Call me by only sir and nothing else. I will have consequences if you don’t,” he informed me. “You will be my hacker for now on.”
He put me in surgery to put a computer chip in my brain that would give me all information of hacking, using, and control electronics.
I worked for him, but after 2 months I was kidnapped by some people.
“You must be his experiment. Come with me and join my school to get revenge,” the man told me.
“I can only use computers though and thank the gods you got me out of that place! Who knew 2 months would seem like 2 years!” I said.
“Computer is enough. You must know all of his passwords”
“Yes and no. He will change his passwords now that you have me, but I can hack into lots of things”
“Then get ready for your new life”
“All right!”

Oshiro, Satoru
I lived with a father who beat us up every day. By us, I meant my sister and brothers. He would beat me up if I couldn’t get beer for him to drink and torture me, my brother or sister when he got drunk. We only ate lunch and nothing more than that. I was always hungry as well as my family. We were poor, yet father spent all of his money on parties and beer. My mother lived there like it was a regular family.
        “Pay your dept you old fart,” a man said.
        “Give me more time!” plead my father.
        “We gave you a year now if you don’t have the money, then sell us something nice”
        “The boy! E is the oldest and most helpful out of all of them!”
        “ME!” I yelled in shock.
        “Yes him!”
        “That’s a good exchanging price. We’ll take it”
        “Why me?”
        I was taken to a factory, but chemicals were put in my boy first and I got a tattoo on the back of my neck. I was put in chains and forced in labor by a man only to be called by sir, but that day there was no body watching us. I sighed in sadness, but there was one girl who looked determined. Why was she?

        “Listen up everyone! I hacked the system, so we can escape now!”
        Everyone cheered as she unlocked our chains and instructed us what to do. We followed it all and went our separate ways, but before I did I went up to her.
        “Thank you! What’s your name?” I questioned and thanked her.
        “You don’t looks too skinny and dead like us. A newbie, huh? I’m Hashimoto, Sakura. You don’t need to remember that though. Just focus on surviving,” she replied.
        In response I nodded. As I ventured to the closest city, a man came up to me.
        “You must be a test subject of my brother. I have gotten many people to join my school in order to take him down,” he said.
        I nodded.
“Can I join it?” I asked
        “Of course. You don’t have powers yet, because some experiments take years to give you power. Live near my school and come back to my school when you do”
        “I got it! Time to begin my new life!”

Yoshida, Takeshi
I am just a boy in high school. I loved my girl friend more than anything ever. She made my heart pound and gave me the happiness I never experienced before. I got my girl friend a teddy bear and put a ring inside of it. I snuck it into her mailbox and went off. The next day, I saw her running to me across the street in joy, but a car smashed in her body, smearing blood of my loved one everywhere.
Then I randomly blacked out, I woke up in a place I am not familiar with, my head ached a lot and I seemed different somehow.
        “Hello. Call my by no other name than sir. I am your master now. You are my many test subjects,” He informed me. “You cannot leave here. It seems as if my experiment on you messed up your brain. I killed that girl who was running up to you.”
        Raging, I rammed my fist to his face with as much hatred as I had for the amount of love I gave to my girl friend. I slammed him into the wall, but he got a hold of my knuckles and swung me on the bed.
        “Don’t be too rash. Your brain is very messed up now,” he cautioned. “But I won’t need any use of you if you’re going to be like this to me.”
        He sent me flying crashing into the windows and falling 3 stories down.
        I woke up in hospital with man besides my bed.
        “My brother did the same thing he did to me to you. Join my school and get all revenge he deserves with others seeking the same,” he suggested.
        “I will!”
        “You will be training with a comrade, Oshiro for a year to catch up. Then you may live you new life and can forget what has come to you in the past”
        “Forgetting things? I suppose so”


2 comments: