Translator for people around the world

Thursday, October 30, 2014

You all excited for Halloween tommorrow?

Nee nee Minna-san!

I'm just enjoying my week, excited for Halloween tommorrow!

P.E and Friends
So in P.E lots of things happened today.

On event was my friends fighting. It all started when the teacher metioned something about tag and Kate-chan as well and Sarah-chan, were joking about it, pretending to tag each other. Then Sarah-chan is all like this is how you tag someone.

Sarah-chan slapped Kate-chan's left thigh hard and loud, so Kate-chan got mad and said," Fuck Sarah. Why did you do that?"

It's very rare to have Kate-chan say that, so some boys teased her. Kate-chan is the type to get along with everybody, unless if their mean. Sarah did apologized, but she sounded too irrated than sorry. Kate-chan scooted away from her, as Sarah-chan laughed it off.

Later, I scolded Sarah-chan and told her to say sorry in a way that meant she feels bad, than a way that makes her look annoyed. Sarah-chan is pretty more weird and person to joke around. Kate-chan is too, but she has her limits.

Next, we played lacrosse again, but in the rain. I did get pissed off at the other team members of mine, who didn't help for 1/10 of the game. I scolded them and so did the teacher. Chloe-chan was scared about ruining her hair.

"I didn't wake up in the morning just for nothing," she spoke.

Afterwards, I scolded a few 6th grader friends of mine in the locker room. They complained about how someone locked their lockers, because they don't like wasting two seconds to open it. For some reason they always blamed me for it. 

I told them it was just the teacher, but they didn't believe it untill Kate-chan said the same. They don't trust me that much, I guess. They began more complaining that irrated me, because I was already in a bad mood.

"My P.E teachers didn't let me change, untill the bell rang so stop complaining already. I got late to class because of that and it was unexcused," I snapped.

The 6th graders stopped after that. I was in such a horrible mood and the fact that my next class was with my strict teacher in science, who is more two times more strict than my science teacher that both Saruchii and I hated.


Moments in 5th grade

In 5th grade, before I met Saruchii was extremly funny. I always hanged out with my group of friends and a lot with Elena. Everyone in my class knew about the rivalry between my enemy. I would call him a perverted cow sprit(Tarus from FT) and everyone would tease us. I got seperated from Elena, because she went to Big Picture school.


What I don't get about marriage

I really don't understand the consept of why gay marriage is not allowed. I'm not gay, but I support it. People are allowed to marry objects like a book, but not marry the same sex. What is America coming to?

Freedom

This is most likely not the freedom I'm talkng about that your thinking about. At home my parents are super overprotective, so I never got to go to a friend's sleeepover, party, house, and go to the movie's with a friend. I can't even go to a store a block away from me or outside.

I don't have the freedom of most people and I can't go anywhere alone. I know my parents do this, because they care about me, but I really want to do that stuff, instead of being at home all the time. 

When I was younger, I wasn't allowed anything, so instead of using a computer, I would sit like a statue. I only blinked. My childhood friend did say I was a shut-in and quiet. Evenually, I became a otaku, so I unlike others find anime and manga for free instead of nexfliex and buying manga, because I'm not allowed to buy anything. 

I know my parents feel bad for me though, but better safe than sorry. My mom metioned how it was sad that I didn't have any friends from my shut-in peronality I gained. 

In the 6th grade, I wanted friends, so I decided to show everyone my true self, than only showing it to my friends.

Now, I sort of panicked, so I can't really show my true side to my classmates in Tillicum, since I knew nobody at all and most people there is the type of people I depised.

Saruchii knows my true side as another verison, but smarter than Akari from Yuruyuri. To most people, I'm rather a kuudere that has straight A's.


My myth

In LA, my first unit was to make a myth.

Wings of Revenge

Birds were gracefully singing a glorious tune, as the morning sun rays reflected on a sleeping boy’s shining raven black hair. He groaned as he lightly rubbed his ruby red eyes. Then he proceeded to sit up, while anger and hate flashed in what were beautiful eyes, and now look like fire.

“You stupid birds woke me up in my beauty sleep,” he madly accused. “Stop singing this instant!”

Even so, the birds continued the soft crystal hymn without any thought of discontinuing and without fear of the raging boy.

“Argh! Stop your songs at once!” the boy ordered.

Once again the birds didn’t end their magnificent melody to please the boy, however the birds this time sang even louder, mocking the furious boy making himirritated.

“You think you can act as if I am inferior to you wretched creatures? Servants, go tell the chef to cook the birds outside for breakfast straightaway!” he commanded. “Cook birds every day for every meal from now on! I’ll eat their meat until there is no such thing that exists in this world anymore!”

“Your wishes, my command,” the servants responded in unison while bowing.

And so then, the head butler left the room as the other followed after. Moments later, three butlers brutally rammed the birds in a woven sack, suffocating them. The obnoxious boy was amused at the scene.

Afterward, the cooks soaked the eight birds in boiled water for 20 minutes to get rid of the colorless gentle feathers of the birds.

Once the birds were cooked, the head butler served the dish on the snowy and gold laced tablecloth.

“Today’s meal for my most treasured young master shall be exquisite grilled bird of young master’s choice,” announced the head butler.

The room the boy ate in was an extremely enormous and flawless room. It had fabulous paintings of the household members.

One painting was of the boy’s mother, whose dark layered bob suited perfectly with her sapphire strapless gown made with only the greatest velvet of all and black lace to outline many features of the appealing gown.

Next, is the painting of his handsome father. His father’s combed gold hair neatly tucked under his claret military hat gave a gentleman look on him. His garnet eyes brought out on the wine-colored military uniform. His white polished badge only made him look ever more stunning. Both paintings are very elaborate.

The boy gave a snicker as he felt the steam of heat escape from his breakfast he is very excited for.

“These birds can’t sing anymore,” the boy spoke as he grabbed his fork and stabbed it into the grilled fish.

Shoving the meat into his hungry mouth, the boy tasted a somewhat fresh flavor of savory and the pepper only caused it to further enhanced.

“Delicious,” declared the contented boy. “I absolutely love this!”
“You may speak,” the boy allowed after he devour the last of the birds.
“I shall report the cook of your high praise,” the head butler responded.
“Oh of course! Praise the servants who choose these birds as well”
“You are very too kind young master”
“Is that so? Then I’ll give a word of thanks to you too! Today I am delighted!”
“I am not worthy of such honorable praise”

The boy consumed nearly 30 bird a day, diminishing the population. Soon, the entire world was hounding and scoffing birds.

20 years passed by and the birds are now endangered. The population of birds was once a thousand, yet now it was 53 birds struggling to survive this ordeal.

“God! Who do these humans think they are to do such an atrocious thing!” complained a bird.

“If we don’t do anything what will become of us?” questioned the distressed baby bird.
“We would have done something if we could,” the first bird said. “We are defenseless and we can’t hover like bugs, swim like fish, sprint like leopards, or brawl like lions.”
“What about…….about……….GODS! They can support us, can’t they?” suggested the baby bird.
“How are we going to get a god to do that smart one?”
“Umm………I have no idea”
“Yeah, that’s right”
“But we can…can…can-“
“We can’t do anything. Our population is going to die out”
“But we can…..ask a god?”
“Sure, go ahead and find a god. With our chances that’s one percent”
“I can help you with that,” a god said.
“GAH! A REAL GOD!!!!” exclaimed the startled baby bird.
“Why don’t we get the rest of your birds to come along with me?”
“We beat the wall of one percent to find a god,” the baby bird said.
“The god found us, you idiot,” the first bid insulted.

Thus, the remaining birds were gathered with the help of the god and went to Zeus’ palace. The birds’ eyes searched wildly in awe. The floors were made of white marble tiles. The white walls had no trace of debris. It was just too gorgeous and elegant.

Then, the birds explained the devastating situation to Zeus.

“I understand. Since, you birds need specialties to survive I’ll give you both flight and great vision,” Zeus determined.

The birds all pecked a tiny piece of an apple off and swallowed it to get the abilities as Zeus instructed. The birds flapped their wings and perched on a bloomed cherry blossom tree.

The delicate and silky flowers gave out a glowing smell as the rough and study braches made a comfortable place to sit.

Suddenly a certain person caught their full attention. It was the boy, now a man who introduced eating birds to the world. Enraged thoughts came in the little brains of the birds.

The birds rapidly flapped their wings and soared as swift as thunder to the man (the boy). By the time he took his next step the birds were pecking his head. Startled, he bolted faster than a tiger, but stopped when he realized it was just a bunch of birds.

“How can you fly?” he asked bewildered and shaken.

More birds joined in on harassing him with satisfied expressions or fury.

“Get off of me,” he sobbed horrified.

The birds did this sweet revenge to him every day and are pecking his grave to this very moment.

Moral: If you do something bad to others, harmful things will happen to you

{~*Chi-chan*~}
(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)

4 comments:

  1. I cant believe you cant go to places and you are so smart to get straight A s

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good story. You always make good stories

    ReplyDelete