Translator for people around the world

Friday, December 12, 2014

gomenasi minna that I haven't been on lately but I had a miserable week. one my throat has been killing me!!!I wasn't able to eat on Tuesday so I was friken starving when I got home and on top of that I have been losing friends and making bullies left and right. there is this girl named Hannah-chan that gave me a nickname, well more like a rude name..... dog face, that's right, dog face. not only is she being a complete jerk to me but also a jerk to my kind (I am a demon wolf, not human just so you all know, that's right watch out!!) also I have just recently lost 2 of my so called "loyal friends" which you can hear all about this story in my personal blog which you can find in the link below in my other post. I also have accomplished making sooooo many new enemies. school life sucks....... I just want all the people that are being jerks to me to just leave me the frick alone (I don't swear unless its in Japanese) well going to a bday party tomorrow, get to see Sayli-Chan again from odle and along with many other friends from odle sooo friken excited!!! I wish Chi-Chan could come though!! ill post about it promise!!! well thanks for listening to my problems guys!! love ya all!!!!!

~ Saru-Chan
~(§)~
                            love happy-Kun!!!! honto kawaii I have a stuffed version of him!!! no joke!

3 comments:

  1. Do you need a hug?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since, I'm your teacher in Japanese, I should have explained it more. 'Honto' can't be used like that. It's used in sentences like 'Honto wa ne?' (Are you sure, Really?) It can also be used like 'Watashi no imouto honto kawaii desu!' (My little sister is relly cute!), but you used the wrong grammar. It should be 'Honto Kawaii Desu!!!'

    ReplyDelete