Translator for people around the world

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Osu minna-san

Osu Minna-san!

Gomenasai! I haven’t been posting much, because I’ve been busy. Lots of things had happened, but I wouldn’t say big things other than my phone, so let’s back up to a few weeks ago.

7th Graders throw Homework Tantrums?

As I do daily, after school, I do my homework, work on the manga, or draw at the Boys’ and Girls’ club. I tend to text Sachin and listen to music while doing that. As I was doing my homework, a voice interrupted my peaceful music.
“You should do your homework, then I’ll let you leave the homework room and play, okay?” a staff spoke gentlely.
“I’m already done! See! Now let me go already!” the boy demanded in anger.
“But you should add more to it. Your draft is too short. Afterwards, you should print it too.”
“It’s my draft! I can make it as short as I want! I don’t want to type it!
“But, you have to-“
“I said it’s my draft!”
“But you should make it longer and type it.”
“I said I don’t want to!”
From that point the kid, most likely around my age, yelled and shouted at the staff so much. I was surprised I didn’t yell myself, because that kid was so annoying and lazy. All he needed was to do his homework correctly. What was he making a fuss about? If he just finished it, then he would be able to play more, because throwing a tantrum like a child was only going to waste his time. I felt bad for the staff.

My Thanksgiving was nice?

My Thanksgiving isn’t like most people. I really did felt a bit of envy to them. For most people Thanksgiving is a time to get together with your family and enjoy your time together, but as for Sachin and I, that was completely different.
I did get to hang out with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins, along with my parents and brother, but it was pretty much hanging out, not being thankful or anything like that. I guess that’s the best it was for me. The rest of the time I was doing my own things. There are many reasons why I don’t really like Thanksgiving, but its best not to share it.

How do I think of Sam?

That question did pop up in a lot of discussions with my friends, but do all of my friends consider her as a friend? I would say for myself that she’s rather too crazy for me. I mean I can handle crazy people, but her crazy is on a whole different level. I don’t mean like she’s mentally bad, but her personality is what most of my group doesn’t like.
Everyone in my group of friends that was asked this gave the same answer as me. She’s so-so. Not awesome, or super horrible. Kuso, I hope she doesn’t read this or find out about this. So really she’s a wild person who draws well.
Watashi no Onii-chan?
My older brother can sometimes be a real jerk, but to be honest, he can be nice. One thing for sure is that he teases me a lot. He knows about my hot temper, but since 5th grade, I’ve learned to control it more. He does most things better than me. In a way, I might have a tiny brother complex. So overall, I don’t know what to say about him other than he’s a big tease.

Yarn and Ceramics?

In Ceramics, my classmates tend to crack up funny jokes. This one is one I hold against my classmate to tease her.
It starts with the kiln creature one of my classmates made. It looks like blue toilet if you ask me. It does to everyone else too. It’s supposed to be a frog though. We teased her about it. My classmate who sits next to me found a brown piece of yarn. He tossed it in her frog and said it was poop. Lol!
Eventually, everyone was tossing it in each other’s belongings and even a classmate’s afro! They put it in my hood. In the end, the class got scolded by my teacher for being loud, and so the yarn got tossed in the toilet.
“Now, it’s where it all started.”
It was so funny! I do crack jokes about her ‘Frog’ sometimes.

Four different meanings in one way to say it?
In Vietnamese, there’s always around four different meanings and one way to say it. It’s not like Chinese where you say it differently, but I always have to rephrase myself so others can understand what I’m getting at.
Got a New Car?
My dad got new car! It’ so much more complicated compared to my old one. I can’t believe technology got to this point. There’s a big different in cars 11 years later.
My science teacher from 6th grade?
Some of you may know about the science teacher I had in the 6th grade that I hated so much, as much as Sachin. I got a new one that I don’t really like again. I have to say have he is more strict than my last one. I saw my 6th grade science teacher at Costco. We just said our hi’s and went on though.

A new phone, right after the old one breaks?

My parents have benn thinking of buying me a new phone, and so they did. I was texting 3 people at the same time, as well as the other three were in contact too. My phone became crazy, not only from texts, but it wouldn't let me call or recieve calls. All I could do was text. That day, my new phone shipped to my apartment. 

About the other post of letting you guys comment certain things, I don't think I can do that, so just comment those other topics on Sachin's posts.

Live Protest?

I was doing my regular grocery shopping in Seattle, like I do each week. In the store I heard some yells from the outside. My brother and I went out for a peek and what I saw was amazing! It really was! It was a protest for the lastest raceist police incindents. I heard the chanting.
"What do we want?"
"We want justice!"
I loved the scence! I dragged my mother out and caught a shrt video on the protest. It was super cool to see a live protest! Crowds on people, children, and adults, and drums playing, with police cars leading and following the protest. It was a very beautiful scence!

That's all for today! Sayonara!

ʕ ି ڡ ି ʔ


3 comments:

  1. You saw a protest! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you didn't post in a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. A frog that looks like a blue toilet

    ReplyDelete