Translator for people around the world

Monday, December 22, 2014

Winter Break

Ko ban wa Minna-san! Nanni wo shiteru no? Winter break started and I got a haircut.

Weird people at school?
In my school there is lot of different type of people.

·         The people you care about looks
-They are the people who always put on make-up
-Looks are everything to them
-Usually the popular kids
-Mostly girls

·         The gamers
-These people may play games a lot, but they purely suck at it
-They brag about games a lot
-They say they can do something o well, but onni-chan who hasn’t played the game in a long time does it better than the gamers
-Certain gamers in my school are just cool people

·         The so called ‘cool’ people
-Those people, usually boys, because most of the girls are girly, tend to do stupid things and fail
-They do things to look cool, but it only impresses or looks cool to other people who want to look ‘cool’
-They tend to say,” Give me some skin.”
-They will do anything to impress others, but it’s impossible to impress me, unless you are Claris
-They will pick fights, but in the end, it looks like a cat fight to me

·         The Jocks
-Most of them talk trash, but some of them are cool
-Some of them suck at sports, but try to deny it
-They try to do ‘cool’ stunts to be ‘cool’ and awesome

·         The Popular kids
-Most of them are considered ‘cool’ and the girly girls
-They have to be funny
-They try to come up with comebacks, but fail
-They have to be at least average or better in looks

·         The Nerds
-That’s where I come in
-Most are smart and quiet
-Some read manga and watch anime, but barely
-Most look average and below
-Some draw really well

·         The weirdoes
-I am also part of this
-You have to be completely an odd person

·         The players
-These people try to get girls/boys to date them, but fail
-Usually the perverts
-They do the same thing the ‘cool’ people do to impress others
-Tends to hit on a group of one gender
-Mostly boys are the players

·         The quiet people
-I’m also in this part, because I really don’t want to do anything with those people at all
-Most of them focus on school and concentrate well
-Some of them don’t listen to what teachers say (Like me)
-Most are nerds and dorks
-Some are the chill looking type or stern type

·         The attention craver
­-These people will do anything to get others to notice them
-They fake injuries (I can tell from their face that they are lying though)
-They plan out dumb tactics that people actually fall for somehow
-They tend to act dumb

·         The others
-People who are weird combinations like me
-They don’t fit in any category

So pretty much that’s how I put people in my school as.


A failing player?
In my school there are four buildings.

1.  The lunch room
2.  The gym
3.  The classrooms
4.  The music room

In the morning, only the lunch room is opened, until 7:38, when everyone rushes to their locker to put their backpacks in and run to class.
My friends Debbie and Jennifer moved to another table spot that fitted the all of us in the morning. There were always only 2 lunch tables that were available, so it tends to get crowded.
We ended up sitting next to a boy.
He was stared at us as we sat and finally said,” Hey. Look at this coffee.”
He pointed to a Starbucks sleeve.
Then, without warning, he slammed it continually saying,” Ew, coffee.”
He did this for about two minutes smiling at his horrible joke, as others near us made fun of him.
“Oh god, another player and attention craver,” I thought.
Debbie and Jennifer didn’t know what he was doing and such.
He then spoke again,” Oh and just as you know, I think girls are awesome. Like girls and boys are all equal. That’s what I believe.”
I gave him the weirdo stare, so he would back off. He gave it right back to me, knowing it wasn’t working on me. Debbie and Jennifer just stared at him, but didn’t give him the weirdo stare to not be rude. Debbie and Jennifer eventually left for a while to do something at the office.
Giving me the same stare I gave him, he then said,” Oh bye.”
Debbie and Jennifer came back a little later and we joked about him on the way to class and our lockers. Jennifer, Debbie, Lexi, Traucy, and my locker are in the same area.

Don’t tie shoes too tight?
When I arrived at home with onni-chan and dad, onni-chan’s shoe wouldn’t come off. It was tried too tightly, so he and I struggled to get it off. Soon, onni-chan flung the shoes off and it flew like a football.
Afterwards, I untied his shoes and gave it to him. We both got scolded by my dad.

The Day before Winter break?
On the day before winter break at school was nice. It was Dec 19th, also pajama day. I wore my kirigumi neko to school. That day, my friends and I were supposed to celebrate my birthday, but whenever I brought it up, my friends said it sounded a bit rude. Well that wasn’t the word they said, but it was something like that.
All I said was,” So then we’ll celebrate the birthday on that day for me.”
They forgot. Wow. I was hoping to have a day in school, where my friends celebrate my birthday, because my birthday is on Dec 28, so there is no school, and my parents don’t let my invite on go to a friend’s place. I’ve never celebrated a birthday with friends before. I was excited for this one, but I guess not this time. Oh well. I’m already used to it.

Songs can stop an argument?
On the radio in my dad’s car, the song ‘Billionaire’ came on. It brought back my old memories. Ah, it was nice and peaceful. This song specifically reminded me of one thing in the past.
When I was younger, in summer I would hang out with onni-chan, and four childhood friends that were my mom’s friend’s daughters.
Christina is the one who copies me and onni-chan. Her real name is Tina and mine is Christine, so she changed it to Christina.
Her sister, Nana was four years old and annoying out of the most.
Molly was the oldest who hanged out with onni-chan. Cassandra is my favorite and Molly’s sister.
Cassandra was only 5 years old and Christina and I were 10 years old. Onni-chan was 12 and Molly was 14.
When I was bored, Christina would make me play with her and mostly it was like house, but with a magic school, where I was the teacher and she had a relationship with a boy and it was perverted the way she liked it.
It wasn’t so bad, but she was always the ‘best’ one and the ‘main character’ in the game, leaving me on the sidelines.
Anyways, one day onni-chan, Christina, and I were arguing over something. Once the song ‘Billionaire’ came on the radio, we stopped talking and listened. That was the end of other argument.

New quiz?
Any of you on Quote.com may have noticed I havent been posting recently. I made a new quiz! It's a fan fiction of Fairy Tail with three results.
My brother is like this Part 1

{~*Chi-chan*~}
(=^.^=)


8 comments: