Translator for people around the world

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hi peoples of the world. Alright, since it's summer, I have more time on here. Today there is going to have 3 blog entries in 1. 


Number 1: Not Feeling Well
I'm sick again. This time I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose.


Number 2: The Misunderstanding
I had a small misunderstanding with my big bro. "What's your chest skills", asked my big bro. I gave him the death glare, because he was making fun of my beast. I would have nearly killed him, but I was eating. "I'm playing a chest game with one hundred levels. I keep getting stalemate though." Wait, was he talking about chess? I guess I misheard him. He said chess, not chest. My bad.


Number 3: Goin' to Wild Waves
I went to Wild Waves. All of the rides were so fun!! There was a ticket sale, so I went there with my family. It was really fun! 

 
Who wouldn't agree?


No comments:

Post a Comment