Translator for people around the world

Friday, June 20, 2014

Hiya! 

Today was the second last day of school. Because of the make-up day Monday is the last day of school.

I miss my friends already. As I said in the previous comments I'm gonna be going to a different school. I won't be seeing my friends much now, but I finally convinced my dad to let me see my friends. I'm gonna use that book the hand out in school with every bodies name, phone number, parent, email, address, etc. (A.K.A the stalker book)  I'm gonna use that to find my friends. Yay!!!

I'm going to Wild Waves tomorrow! I hope it's going to be fun. 

So, whatcha think of graduation? I'm in the 7th grade after Monday. 

I hope everyone will H.A.G.S!! (Have a great summer) Let's party!!!!!!! (Well for some of us we have summer reading books and packets, including me, but PARTAY!!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment