Translator for people around the world

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

ok everyone keeps asking for me to post some of my drawings and so here you go my drawings some are not manga keep in mind.
                                Sebastian Michaels(my future husband says my friend Morgan)
                                                                        fat owl
                                                                 little fire fox
                                                                         fairy

                                                            random anime girl
                                        SAO bro!!! lol Asuna with wings in the SAO world
theses are the ones I am still working on. hehe and yes my friend put me on her contact list as Alayna Michaels lol and she snuck a picture of me doing the Sebastian bow( I do it perfectly because me and Christine were butlers to our two other friends and they had no idea why we were doing it lol.) well here is more from when I was younger and messing around with crayons and colored pencils
                                                candy cake( I was having a weird day udasie)
                                                            random pink rose
 
                                                                 blue jay!!! lol

AS YOU CAN SEE I DRAW RANDOM STUFF BASED ON MY MOODS AND SOME I JUST CANOT SHOW YO FOR THREE REASONS, ONE EITHER THEY ARE DIMENTED(WHICH THEY USUALY ARE LOL XD) TWO THEY ARE PRIVATE THREE THEY ARE JUST THINGS I DO NOT WANT UNANIMOUS PEEPS TO SEE LOL SRRY GUYS U R STILL AWESOME TO LOL!!! HAHA. OH AND I PROBABLY THINK U R WONDERING WHY I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS. ITS BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO LOL!!!!

4 comments:

  1. thx onne-chan. plus I MISS YOU SOOOOOO MUCH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the rose you can see a part of my brother's head to the right lol

    ReplyDelete