Translator for people around the world

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lunch and the girls' locker room😃

Lunch

     At lunch in school my friend Karla-chan races to the long lunch line as I sit in our regular spot.


      I eat and talk as my friends Traucy-chan and Debbie-chan join. Today we talked about things like Halloween. During halloween I'm going to wear my neko Kirigumi pajamas. Traucy-chan will be red riding hood as she is every year. Others are undecided.

     After we eat, all of us go outside and split into groups. I join the 3 asians and 1 Romanian group. The others are part of the Mexican group. Pretty much we just talk. Once in a while, I'd join the Mexican group. Don't blame me for being racist.

     That's just my daily lunch at school.


The girls' locker room

     Not exactly my favorite place. After P.E it's just the regular cool girls singing and me talking to my locker neighbor. After talking to my locker neighbor, I'd go to talk to my P.E friends group.

     Today there was a twist in my daily locker P.E schedule. Why? Because I didn't think that the girls' in this school is that crazy. Remember Josie-sama?

     She threw her shoe. Yes, her shoe. It hit my locker neighbor, whom I was talking to. I was thinking like why the hell? My locker neighbor began weeping after it hit her eye. I could see the light briuse forming under her eye.

     This time of the year 6th graders are more sensitive to things, because they just entered a new school and all that. I had to clean up this mess of course. I picked up the shoe and give it to Josie-same, when she was continuely apologizing.

     I went place to place, my eyes searching wildly for the teachers. It took me a while to find the P.E teacher, but I did. I explained the situation and she let Josie-sama take my locker neighbor to the infirmary. I got a pass.

     As, I walked to my science class I saw Josie-sama talking to her. They'll be great friends. I gave them a good luck and ran off to science.


                                                                     
                                                                 (=⌒▽⌒=)

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That's a good ending

    ReplyDelete
  2. Threw a shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh. Good friends? I wonder how that happened

    ReplyDelete