Translator for people around the world

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Nee nee Minna-san!

What are all ya up to?

I'm going to tell you 'bout some things that happened in the week so far.

Lunch
In a warm lunch, Karla-chan randomly out of the blue asked me if I was a dork. Of coure my replied sure. She asked the same to Debbie-chan and Traucy-chan who answered both as a yes. Lol

Rumors may be true or false
On Monday, I found out of the rumor that my boy P.E teacher used to go in the girls' locker room while the girls were changing. He was said to be really creepy a few years ago. I said he was just a perverted lollicon(Afterwards I was explaining what a lollicon is to everyone).

Christine V.S Kristine
So my english name is Christine(I also have a Japanese, Chinese, and Veitnamese name) and another girl who is also Veitnamese like me is named Kristine-san(I only put chan after someone's name that I am friends with or is just classmates. I tend to say 'san' to put I dont know very well or to people I don't excatly like). 

We both have the same first name, but the spelling is different. She isn't what I'd call a person I or any other dork would like. Only the popular people like her. Now getting to the story, I used to sit next to Connor-kun, who I find a weirdo. 

Behind my back, he complained with a sigh," I have to sit next to the weird Christine."

"Then, I'm the pretty Kristine", the other Christine tuned in.

Now, I find her rude. Well actually, I already didn't like her, but now this turn more into she is gonna die if she says that in my face. My friends found her to be really mean, but I shrugged it off with saying," Then she hasn't seen me with make-up."My friends laughed at that. 

"Now that is the first time I heard someone say that," Kate-chan laughed.

My image of her clearly has changed now.

Ask Chi-chan

I totally need your help Chi-chan and Saruchii!!!! Ok so my friend is mad at me and makes fun of me, because her crush asked me out. Now she flirts with my crush. Arigato.

-Kawaii Neko

So I can see how it's been hard on you! I totally feel for you. I don't know whenever or not Saruchii or my dvice will help, but here is my side of advice. Saruchii can give you her advice.

I know your friend is not very a good friend for doing this. You really want her to be herself again, so you re very nice. It's unforgivable for her to do these mean things to you when it's not your fault! It's just you are too awesome, so a boy fell in love with you.

Your friend is very hurt and jealous, because she knows that he likes you because you are nice! She really wants to get you back, even though you did nothing mean like brag about it. 

You can patch up your friendship with saying," I know you are mad at me, but I never thought he would crush on me. Our friendship is super important to me and I would never think of hurting you. He would be so in love with you if he knew you well. You are awesome because_____.(You can put good things about her PERONALITY like: You always comfort me and give me advice. Don't put: You have cute clothes) Since boys are making us restless let's take a break from boys and go out somewhere together."

That might solve your problem hopefully! 

Truely I don't want to lie to you, but if that doesn't work, then you might have to use whatever advice Saruchii gives you or completely break up your friendship, but I'm sure you can find other nice friends, that won't be like a bully when they're jealous.

Gambatte!

{~*Chi-chan*~}
₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₍˄·͈༝·͈˄( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)˄·͈༝·͈˄₎˄·͈༝·͈˄₎

1 comment: