Translator for people around the world

Friday, November 14, 2014

Ogenki desu ka, minna-san?

Nanni wo shiteru no, minna-san?

Kristine V.S Christine

As you know in my last post, how mean Kristine is. I am different from others though so I joked about it and my reaction was pretty much:

 "Ku ku ku, so she's looking for a challenge? She's going to get one!"

I know that spreading rumors will not really do well to me if I get caught, so what if the rumor is a true story? I can just tell everyone the true story and of course some people don't really like her, because of her personality and I sure don't, people can tell that this is a true story.

I guess in a way this is why people are scared of my evil laugh, because my plans are small and simple, but they cause something much bigger like being infamous. Although, sometimes the evil laughs is when I find the perfect way to tease a couple and set them up.

Crazy dreams

My dream can go hardcore anime to crazy thing trying to kill me, like killing zombies with Ezra Scarlet (From FT), or killing zombies of my friends in a former church. Sometimes, it would be someone I care about dying, or even Gray Fullbuster (From FT) asking me out, or Gildarts (Also from FT for some reason) a my boyfriend and we are fight mine craft creatures, like a creeper, so as you all can see my dreams are always mixed in with anime [Mostly Fairy Tail (FT)]. 

My dreams go crazy and weird, but I always find the meanings of the dreams somehow. I remember Saruchii's dream of her ex who is a total playboy and jerk, but for some reason she was hugging him. My first theory of the dream's moral was that she should get together with him again, but now that I think of it again that was completely off.

My theories are of her dreams changed a lot, after some thinking of things she told me in the past that I didn't pay attention to.

My new theories are:

- You still have lingering feelings for your ex

- You will get deceived easily again

- You miss the happiness of your memories with your ex

- Beware of the unexpected in relationships, no matter how happy you feel

- Love is a important feeling you must be weary of

So that's my new theories. Here is what I actually want to talk about.

A few days ago I had a confusing dream. It took place in the same time as the book 'They cage animals at night'. You may understand my dream better, if you have read that book. I read it for LA, because my school district requires all 7th graders to read that story.

In the 1930's and 1940's, I was at an orphanage for some reason, but I had a home, so why was I at one? I did live there for some reason. Orphanages were harsh and brutal back then. I had 3 older brothers, George, Larry, and Walter (Like Jennings from, They Cage Animals at Night). 

I had a friend in the dream who I don't exactly recall the name of, but I think it was Sarah. Sarah-chan was a nice girl. 

I was sick of orphanages because of the way they treated us, so my other friends and I, planned out an escape. We were going to escape with magic. Magic? We were going to use a blanket and get it to float it the air and a toy helicopter?

As the ritual was being performed the nuns tried to stop us, but to stop them I used myself as a bait. I flapped my hands rapidly, soaring the air. The children stared at me in awe as the nun confused took the bait. 

"Get down, before I set the gas that will kill you because of your asthma," Threaten Sarah-san.

Looks like she isn't a friend anymore. Why would she do this for flying?

"Go and try. You can't kill me that easily," I warned her.

She stayed still, neutral. Once my friends left, I floated my way out of the wretched place. There I went flying in public, not caring who saw me.

I had a chat with a person who spotted me as I swiftly landed behind the orphanage, as I debated where to fly. It was about my brothers in the dream George, Larry, Gene, and Walter.

Later, I flew home to find my mom had a box in her hand for me, from someone. I knew it was from Sarah-san, of course. I was going to open it by pulling the string, but I saw it was connected to my backyard door.

I took it off and looked at my mom confused.

"The box said to tie it to a door," my mom responded.

Of course, it would, so if the string is connected, it would cause me to die from asthma. I pulled the string and it didn't budge. She planned it out nicely, but it can't fool me.

I slipped the string around my backyard door and pulled it again. It did undo the bow and the string came off from the door, but did nothing. I wasn't going to fall for that, so I tied it to a door without a handle to hold the string tightly. As I waited I heard a voice from the box.

"Ha ha ha," it laughed. "You are my beta."

I woke up to my mother and father's conversation and I did a gentle rub my eyes and jumped off the bed, processing what happened in the dream. I slammed myself back in bed, listening to my mother's talking about how my 4th aunt got super sick, but the hospital didn't know why at all! My father made an assumption it was a demon. My mother continued, telling how when my family in Vietnam, performed a certain prayer suggested by a monk for my aunt, it worked! So now I have a feeling in my gut that a demon is trying to get me. 

You may not believe in demons, but in my religion I do.

So that was a really weird dream, but the thing I didn't really get was the meaning of the dream. Beta means prototype, so I am someone's prototype? I have a hunch it's your friend is a demon who is hunting for you, or my friend will betray me.

I do have a friend named Sarah in real life and I did in my dream, so is this a hint? Sarah looks perfectly friendly and funny, so I don't think so. Then again, I have 2 friends named Sarah, but the other one is in a different school as me, so nope.

Tutoring with Chi-chan!

Unknown
I missed school so now I need to no how 2 write equations of line parallel & perpendicular 2 a equation of a line

It's hard when you miss school Unknown-san. I missed a week of 6th grade before. In 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th I missed around roughly a month or two of school, but I was able to catch up without help, so that was good. Enough about me, time to teach!
To write an equation parallel to another you only have to do one thing!
Y=3x+1
All you need to do is change the Y-int and bam. Done!
So Y=3x+5 is parallel to Y=3x+1

Now to perpendicular. To make something perpendicular you have to do a tiny bit of work. 
Y=3x+1
The only thing you need to do is find the reciprocal of the slope, then multiply it by -1.
Y=-1/3x+1
You can change the Y-int, if you'd like.

Practice Problems
Which equation is parallel to the other?
1. Y=4x+12          a. Y=2x+5
2. Y=6x          b. Y=3x+2
3. Y=2x+9          c. Y=6x+9
4. 2y-6x=8         d. Y=4x+2

Answers
1. d
2. c
3.a
4. b
Choose the equations that are perpendicular
1. (a)Y=4, (b)X=2, (c)Y=2x+5, (d)Y=1/2+ 3
2. (a)4x+2y=6, (b)Y=1/2x+5, (c)Y=2x, (d)Y=5x+6
3. (a)Y=6x+7, (b)Y=1/6x, (c)Y=3x, (d)Y=-1/3x+8

Answers
1. a,b
2. a,b
3.c,d


No comments:

Post a Comment